You have heard of spring cleaning but what about spring maintenance?
Providing maintenance to your home structure, appliances, and systems within your home is just as important. While you finish up your spring cleaning go through our spring maintenance checklist to ensure your home is in great condition for the year.
Spring Maintenance Checklist
• Deck and Porches: Make sure railings are not loose.
• Drain Waste and Vent System
• Evaporative Air Conditioner
• Exterior Caulking
• Foundation: Check for cracks.
• Gutters and Downspouts: Check for debris and leaves and run a hose on your roof to check for proper drainage.
• Heat Pump: Lubricate blower motor.
• Hot Water Heater: Lubricate circulating pump and motor.
• Roof: Inspect roof surface.
• Siding: Clean siding with a pressure washer to keep mold from growing.
• Window and Door Screens: Clean your screens and check for holes, patch if necessary.
• Window Sills, Door Sills, and Thresholds: Fill cracks, caulk edges or replace in needed.