About SERVPRO of Raytown / East Kansas City
Chad E. Kimbley
Owners of SERVPRO of Raytown / East Kansas City
SERVPRO of Raytown/East Kansas City understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, water, or smoke loss. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Raytown/East Kansas City.
On a personal note: From a very young age, Chad Kimbley knew he would own his own business. In 1964, his grandfather and father started a business that is on track to celebrate its 50th anniversary. So to say business ownership is in his blood is an understatement! Although Chad studied computer science at CMSU, he also painted houses for extra income. He later became a general contractor and for many years worked on several large construction projects.
Then the recession hit, the construction industry faltered, and Chad found himself working for a friend at another SERVPRO. It didn't take long for him to realize how much he enjoyed the fire and water restoration industry. Since each SERVPRO is independently owned and operated, he purchased his own SERVPRO of Raytown/East Kansas City in 2013.
As you can imagine, Chad is passionate about helping people. Not only is he focused on great quality service for his customers, he treats his SERVPRO team as family. And speaking of family, when Chad is not on a golf course, he enjoys spending quality time with them.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Apartment Association of Kansas City (AAKC)
- Hispanic Chamber of Greater Kansas City
- ICRA - Infectious Control Risk Assessment
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Raytown Chamber of Commerce
- Millionaires Silver Award
- Millionaire's Silver Award
- Millionaire's Silver Award
- Millionaire's Gold Award