Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Around the Clock Emergency Service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Emergencies aren't convenient for anyone. Water loss and flooding plaguing your property can happen at any time and day. Here at SERVPRO of Raytown/East Kansas City we are ready 24/7, 365 days a year to help you. We understand how stressful and emotional these times can be, so let us be there for you. Our team provides expert emergency cleaning and restoration services for any size home. Water will saturate and spread quickly throughout any residential property. This is why it's so important to call us right away, so we can begin extracting the water immediately.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (816) 737-8776
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Raytown / East Kansas City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.